Payment terms and conditions
- Credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in accepted proposal.
- We accept following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro and Visa
- Credit card will be charged in currency shown on the Proposal/Proforma Invoice and issued Invoice.
- Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- Refunds are granted per conditions below:
- Refund can be requested within 15 days from payment.
- Refunds will be done at the same way the payment is processed.
- In case that credit card could not be charged, we reserve the right to cancel your order
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: +38269110100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MERCHANT – ODEX DOO – RJ WILD MONTENEGRO
Head office: Jerevanska br 2, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
T: +382 69 110 100
F: +382 20 641 092
More details about ODEX DOO – RJ WILD MONTENEGRO are available at www.wildmontenegro.me
Statement on Protection and Collection of Personal Data and their Use
ODEX DOO – RJ WILD MONTENEGRO provides personal data protection by collecting only basic customer information necessary to meet business obligations. Collected customer personal data are safely stored and used only for the purposes for which they were collected.
Access to the collected personal data is restricted to the authorised employees only.
All ODEX DOO – RJ WILD MONTENEGRO employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
Statement of WSPay usage
ODEX DOO – RJ WILD MONTENEGRO uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure online payment system, real-time payments, credit and debit cards, and other payment methods. The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrollment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Statement on the Protection of Personal Data Transfer
Protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679-Regulation and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WSPay as a credit card authorization and credit card performer processes personal data as a processing agent and processes personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679 and the strict rules of the PCI DSS L1 Regulations on Protection of Registrations and data transfer.
WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for performance of the contract or contract obligations, are considered confidential.
WSPay does not process personal data except for the purpose of executing authorization and billing.
WSPay warrants compliance with all the terms and conditions laid down in the applicable personal data protection regulations for personal data processing executives, and in particular the taking of all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, in particular with the PCI DSS L1 Certified.