Team building refers to the various activities undertaken to
Motivate the team members
and increase the overall performance of the team. You just can’t expect your team to perform on their own. A motivating factor is a must. Team building activities consist of various tasks undertaken to groom a team member, motivate him and make him perform his best.
Why is Team building important?
Without a team that bonds well and is willing to work efficiently towards a common goal, managers can end up wasting a ton of time resolving internal conflicts and irrelevant ego clashes. This can be detrimental to project deadlines and also derail business growth. This is where the power of team building comes into play. Team bonding is crucial to establishing trust, mutual respect, and understanding between its members. Strong teams don’t have divisive problems.
There’s more to being a successful team than team building, but it’s a great start!
Here is 10 benefits of
- Communicate a shared vision throughout the team.
- Build a more effective and enjoyable company culture.
- Bridge the gap between different departments.
- Rid teams of dysfunctional behavior through bonding, teamwork, and communication.
- Improve collaborative decision making.
- Cherish trust, familiarity, and understanding.
- Lead to faster growth within new teams or teams with new employees.
- Enhance communication skills, collaboration, creativity, ideas, and problem-solving skills.
- Promote healthy company pride, playful competition, and motivation.
- Make employees feel valued.
And the best part – no special skills needed!
Organization of Team building
In the organization of team building, we take into account the requirements and specifics of our clients. Regardless of whether it is a day trip with the employees of a small company or a multi-day team building as part of the incentive program with the employees of large multinational companies, our agents will approach to each task with the same enthusiasm and thoroughness.
In creating team building we try to design workshops that will result with the same effect in different teams with different approaches, and that is creating a synergy of team members, building mutual trust and respect, as well as employees’ socializing and relaxing. However, in the end, it all depends on the companies what kind of team building they would like to have: a simple one that aims to bring employees together and get to know each other better or the organization of various complex activities that lead to the formation of a true, unified team. If you gather your employees on a one-day team building, you can choose between adventure sports–adrenaline activities such as rafting, canyoning or climbing. If you intend to take your team to the longer holiday in some of the spectacular Montenegrin destinations, and you would also like that your employees return from vacation enthusiastic and synergistic, we can organize a plan of actions for you depending on your budget. Whether you want to stay in one or more destinations, to organize indoor or outdoor team building, such as in the centre of the old town or on the city walls; whether you want to gather your team to experience a true adventure, we are here to meet your requirements. If your employees have specific hobbies, we can include such activities. Each team building we create in cooperation with the responsible from the company, with whom we define:
- Goals of team building
- Profile and preferences of employees
- Type of activity and its duration
* Team buildings are organized on request.
* Prices are set depending on the duration, activities and location of team building and the number of people in the group.
Don’t wait any longer to mobilize your team and improve the way it works!
The hottest deals and discounts in your inbox!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Jeep Safari Multi-Day Tour - „GREAT MONTENEGRO TOUR“ From: 1,599 €
- Tour 5 - „Montenegro Discovery Tour“ From: 1,599 €
- Tour 2 - „The mountains are calling" From: 1,299 €
- Tour 1 - „Where the mountains meet the sea“ From: 1,199 €
Follow us on Facebook